We are looking for a Junior Post Producer to join our East London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident, and have experience within the Film/Advertising industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Understanding briefs, preparing quotes, and scheduling accordingly.
• Coordinating colourists daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
• Assisting clients with technical and deadline issues including some crisis management.
• Organising assets to and from the office.
• Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
• Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Managing client expectations.
• Responsible for final cost reconciliations, working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
• Establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
• Working closely with members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
• Minimum 3 years experience in an established post production company.
• A passion for colour grading.
• Sense of Initiative.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Reliability and discretion.
• A great team player.